Want to write for Conjuror.Community?
Here’s what we are looking for…
- 100% Original Content
- 800 – 1500 words
- Lots of screenshots, images, or videos
- Lots of examples
Every post we publish will teach our readers to do at least one of the following,
- Perform Better Magic
- Book More Shows
- How to do any aspect of magic or the magic business
There are three types of posts that work well,
- You share results – In this article type you will be sharing the results you have achieved from a specific tactic on your own magic. You will explain the tactic, share the data/results and show the readers (within reason) how to execute on the tactic.
- You share expertise – In this article type you will make recommendations to improve the readers magic or magic business that is based on your expertise in the field. Although you don’t have your own results to share you will show (through screenshots usually) examples of professional magicians that are doing what you recommend.
- You share “how to” – In this article type you will show the readers how to execute a specific tactic, trick, or routine. Once again, use lots of screenshots, or a video, and good examples wherever possible.
If you have the expertise and are willing to create an outstanding article for the Conjuror Community audience, fill out the form below. We’re happy to publish bylined articles.