In this video, the CC Panel watch and discuss at 4 of the greatest Cups and Balls routines of all time.
- The ‘classic’ version, the ‘hardest’ version, and the most unique version we’ve ever seen!
- A masterclass on thinking ‘outside the box’ with the Cups and Balls
- How Tommy Wonder turns the traditional methods upside down to fool audiences and magicians alike
- How CC Panelist Alex Slemmer was fooled by Tommy Wonder in person (even though he knew the EXACT method in use!)
- How René Lavand gets away with breaking the ‘Number 1 Rule of Magic’ in his iconic Cups and Balls sequence
- Which Cups and Balls routine YOU should focus on as a beginner (if you don’t do this part right, it’ll be hard to get your routine ‘off the ground’)
- Why you should use two cups instead of three (not everyone will agree with this one)
Don’t forget to subscribe to the Conjuror Community YouTube channel for more like this!