Magic Ebooks: Top 3 Magic Trick Ebooks in 2020

Magic ebooks are one of the best ways to learn magic in the 21st century. You can access them on almost any digital device, which means you can be learning magic almost anywhere you go – whether you’re traveling, working, or studying. You’re most likely always going to have a device on you, which means…

Read More →

Best Mentalism Books: Our Top Three For 2020!

If you want to become a great mentalism, you’ll need the best mentalism books available to buy. This is easier said than done. There are so many mentalism books on the market, it can be pretty overwhelming. Where do you even start? Well, luckily for you, in this blog post we’re going to share with…

Read More →

DeLand: Mystery and Madness

DeLand: Mystery and Madness by Richard Kaufman (REVIEWED)

DeLand: Mystery and Madness is a 600-page full color volume that reveals, for the first time, the magic and controversial life of the ‘mad genius of card magic’ Theodore DeLand. Here’s our complete review…         Just like Adam says in this review, this book comes with 52 gaff cards. When you buy this…

Read More →

Incredible Ricky Jay Card Trick: Thought of Cards Across!

    This Ricky Jay card trick is astonishing and direct. But more importantly, I love the method—and watching Ricky perform the devious secret behind it like a master is inspirational. What’s the secret? For years, I had NO idea. Until I finally got my hands on a copy of The Card Magic of Edward G.…

Read More →

master of misdirection techniques

Misdirection Techniques: 5 Simple Steps To Incredible Magic

Tommy Wonder’s Top Five Misdirection Techniques Would you believe us if we told you that over 90% of magicians get their misdirection techniques wrong? In this blog post we’re going to explain how you can become one of the OTHER 10%… NOTE: The secrets of powerful misdirection techniques we’re about to share come directly from…

Read More →

best magicians in the world

The Best Magicians in the World Recommend One Non-Magic Book

It’s easy to find magician’s recommendations for the best books to pick up when we want to learn a certain type of magic. But what about when we want to know more about how and why the best magicians in the world think the way they do. Or how they view the world in such…

Read More →